What are the reasons for feeling tired and more than tired?
Health reasons for feeling more than tired Fatigue and fatigue occur as a result of a wide range of diseases or disorders in the body, including the following:
- Reduction of Blood pressure.
- Addison’s disease.
- Temporary reasons, such as time difference when traveling.
- Serious causes, such as cancer or organ disease.
- Asthma sensitivity.
- Chronic pain.
- Endocrine problems, such as hypothyroidism, adrenal gland, etc.
- Having a fever.
- Excessive hypothyroidism, or hypothyroidism.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Infectious diseases, such as HIV, influenza, and infectious white blood cell problems.
- Liver problems or kidney disease.
- Muscle weakness, which is an autoimmune neuromuscular disorder that causes muscle weakness.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Medications that can cause morethantired.
Note: More than tired, which lasts for more than six months, cannot be cured and reduced through rest, and does not occur as a result of a known mental or physical illness, as there is a possibility of a person developing chronic fatigue syndrome.
People with diabetes feel tired at all times, and this type of morethantired (fatigue) cannot be cured by eating, or getting some extra sleep and rest, as the doctor may tell that the reason for feeling tired is the change in blood sugar levels, despite this However, research indicates that fatigue associated with diabetes can be the result of other causes, and in 2012 several researchers conducted a study for diabetics, and this study showed that the reasons contributing to feeling tired in diabetics are: stress, depression, and body mass index BMI, lack of physical activity.
The lack of exercise is one of the reasons leading to feeling tired and exhausted. In fact, exercise leads to an increase in activity, and the strengthening of the body to produce endorphins, as well as an increase in the heart rate and enhanced mental focus, so care must be taken to exercise medium intensity every day for a period that does not Less than half an hour, and it is possible to get used to exercising by making it a daily routine, either by exercising immediately after waking up or after completing work.
The food eaten directly affects healthy sleep, the amount of rest that is obtained every night, and to get the maximum energy possible, eat foods rich in protein, slow-digesting carbohydrates, as well as eating a moderate amount of healthy, unsaturated fats, as required This is because most of the food is vegetarian, and it contains a high percentage of fiber and low amounts of sugar, this would prevent the occurrence of sugar fluctuations in the blood, and thus prevent feeling tired and tired, and breakfast should not be neglected, because neglecting it causes fatigue And fatigue.
Other reasons to feel tired and more than tired
There are other causes for feeling tired and tired, as follows:
- Menopause and menopause.
- pregnancy period.
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia and sleep apnea.
- Feeling of depression and anxiety.
Reasons for feeling more than tired
Feeling more than tired
The term fatigue is used to describe a general feeling of fatigue or loss of energy, and fatigue differs from feeling sleepy or the need to sleep; the person feels a lack of energy and motivation, in addition to the need to sleep, and morethantired-fatigue is one of the symptoms accompanying many medical conditions that may be very severe or dangerous In other cases, it is worth noting that it may be possible to get rid of fatigue with adequate rest and nutrition, but in case of suspicion that it is caused by a physical or psychological health incident, the doctor should be reviewed, and fatigue is a common problem that combines severe physical and mental fatigue, It should be noted Z to physical and mental fatigue are completely different, but they often occur together, as it can be physical fatigue in the long term also lead to mental fatigue.
Reasons for feeling tired
- Certain diseases and health problems: Pneumonia, heart arrhythmias, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), can cause pneumonia, Coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, GERD, acid reflux, and inflammatory bowel disease (English: Inflammatory bowel disease) IBD) Feeling tired.
- The use of some drugs and treatments: As the use of some medicines may cause fatigue and exhaustion, such as some anti-depressants, statins, antihistamines, sedatives, anti-anxiety drugs, and antihypertensive medications, and morethantired may also be One of the symptoms of drug withdrawal from the body.
- Exposure to some psychological conditions: where stress, sadness, eating disorders, alcoholism, drug use, and anxiety may lead to feeling tired, as well as depression leading to feeling tired, either as a result of depression itself, or as a result of insomnia that accompanies it, and includes symptoms of depression Other: Sadness, despair, lack of self-worth, and helplessness. More than tired (Fatigue) is also associated with postpartum depression in women, and seasonal affective disorder in the winter.
- Lack of sleep: where late work, work in shift shifts, sleep apnea, compulsive sleep syndrome (Narcolepsy), and insomnia lead to lack of sleep, thus feeling tired and exhausted.
- Endocrine and metabolism problems: Health conditions associated with the endocrine system and metabolism that cause fatigue include: pregnancy, Cushing’s disease, kidney disease, anemia, and liver disease, Thyroid secretion of thyroxine levels also causes more than tired, and this coincides with other symptoms, such as weight gain, muscle pain, and dry skin. The incidence of type 2 diabetes, which increases the incidence of the disease in adults, is also associated with a feeling of extreme fatigue, and the emergence of other symptoms, including increased thirst and hunger, increased urination, and unusual weight loss, in which case the doctor must be consulted to conduct the necessary checks and get To the proper diagnosis and treatment as well.
- Food allergy and food intolerance: Symptoms of food allergy and food intolerance include: fatigue, drowsiness, a feeling of exhaustion constantly, and it should be noted that fatigue may be an early warning sign of food intolerance or hidden and undiscovered food allergy.
Types of more than tired (fatigue)
There are different types of fatigue, and the following is a description of the types of fatigue:
- Physical fatigue, in which a person finds it physically difficult to do the things he usually does or is accustomed to doing, such as climbing stairs, and physical fatigue includes feeling weak muscles.
- Mental fatigue: a person finds it difficult to focus on things, and to continue to perform the tasks assigned to him, in addition to that he may feel sleepy, or find it difficult to stay awake during work.
Get rid of fatigue
It is worth noting that the morning cup of coffee should be abandoned to feel alert and perform tasks during the day, and make healthy lifestyle changes to get rid of fatigue and feel satisfied and enhance energy, and here is a statement of ways to get rid of fatigue during the day:
Sleep: Sleep is important to humans as the importance of eating and exercising, and lack of sleep leads to feeling tired, as most adults need 7-8 hours of sleep per night, and it is also advisable to wake up upon hearing the alarm, and not go back to sleep for a few minutes.
Drinking water: It is advised to drink sufficient quantities of water throughout the day and before eating meals, because dehydration may lead to feeling tired, in addition to that it is advised to wash the face and hands, or take a shower to feel awake and refreshed.
Attention to mental health: where negativity, stress, and depression lead to low energy, it is advised to volunteer and help others, as it is one of the best ways to improve mood and enhance energy, it is recommended to enhance the feeling of gratitude, and count the good things that happened during the day before bed, and that tolerance It is considered important, because anger and hatred lead to depletion of the body’s energy, negative thoughts rob the person’s focus, in addition to the contribution of meditation and the practice of spiritual rituals in calming the mind and improving its awareness and focus, and reducing stress and thoughts that cause fatigue.
Treating the cause: It is worth noting that to effectively and successfully get rid of fatigue, the underlying cause of feeling tired should be treated, such as treating various health conditions that a person may suffer, including infection, obesity, and others.
What is the cause of fatigue and fatigue?
Morethantired and tired
Fatigue means intense and persistent fatigue that does not go away with rest and not that fatigue any person feels as a result of exhaustion and work pressure, and fatigue may be the result of the nature of an individual’s lifestyle, such as poor nutrition, or lack of exercise, and it is possible Fatigue is a common symptom of many medical conditions, the severity of which ranges from mild to serious, and fatigue is similar to the feeling of people with influenza, or who suffer from lack of sleep, and this causes a negative impact on the practical life of people, their productivity, focus, and in If the test is not completed Thief of this fatigue with appropriate nutrition and rest, you should consult a doctor to reach a diagnosis and treatment of the cause of fatigue.
The causes of fatigue and fatigue
The causes leading to more than tired and morethantired include the following:
- Suffering from chronic pain, which often results in patients waking up at night.
Being overweight, and the resulting pain in the joints and muscles, and the increased possibility of people with excess weight suffering from conditions that increase fatigue, such as diabetes, or breathing stops during sleep.
- Underweight, which can occur as a result of eating disorders, cancer, chronic diseases, or hyperthyroidism.
- Intense physical or mental activities.
- Doing too little exercise, or not doing it, causes more fatigue.
- Suffering from long-term psychological and social problems, including bereavement, sadness, eating disorders, alcohol consumption, drug use, divorce, and insomnia, which results in a decrease in mood, or perhaps depression, which reduces energy, or causes fatigue.
- Use of certain medications, such as antidepressants, antihypertensive drugs, anti-anxiety drugs, sedatives, and antihistamines.
- Suffering from heart and lung disease, which includes the following: pneumonia, arrhythmia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, esophageal reflux, and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- The presence of sleep problems, as frequent sleep and lack of sleep, both, cause fatigue and exhaustion, in addition to working late, working in spare time, insomnia, breathing stops during sleep, and reflux esophagitis.
- Lack of nutrients, as a lack of vitamins and a lack of minerals, cause the body to feel tired and tired.
- Consuming a lot of drinks that contain caffeine or alcohol, which causes a disturbance of normal sleep, especially if it is consumed close to bedtime.
- Cancer, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia.
- Severe bleeding, and a very large amount of blood loss.
- Weakened immunity.
- Diseases resulting from infection, such as malaria, tuberculosis, infectious mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus, HIV infection, influenza, and hepatitis C.
- Infection with one of the endocrine, metabolic, and other diseases, which includes the following:
- Kidney disease.
- Thyroid diseases.
- Liver diseases.
- Colds and flu.
- Arthritis, lupus.
- Autoimmune diseases.
Symptoms of fatigue and fatigue
Fatigue and fatigue can cause many physical, mental, and psychological symptoms, including the following:
- Decreased ability of the immune system to perform its functions.
- Lack of clarity of vision.
- Short-term memory problems.
- Poor concentration.
- Hallucinations and loss.
- Reduced ability to pay attention.
- Low energy and enthusiastic impulses.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Feeling sleepy.
- Headache infection.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Inflammation, or muscle pain.
- Muscle weakness
- Slow-motion, reflexes.
- Having problems in making decisions and judging topics.
- Mood disorder and frenzy.
- Poor hand-eye coordination.
Fatigue and Fatigue Treatment
The treatment of morethantired and fatigue depends on the treatment of the causer, regardless of whether the fatigue is physical, psychological, or a combination of both, and sometimes there is a time between the treatment of the disease and the alleviation of the severity of the symptoms of morethantired today, as some cases may improve from fatigue immediately once the treatment of the underlying condition, for example, feel individuals with anemia condition better when the number of cells increases red blood have, while people may need who Atajawn from frequent infectious subunit disease to weeks to restore energy levels have to normal, and in fact, helps early diagnosis seen her To solve problems better, but it is difficult for the person himself to determine his suffering from fatigue, and to notice fatigue on himself because a person by his nature tries to complete the activities required of him, even if he repeats the action more than once and slowly, and this is why the diagnosis of fatigue is often the result of noticing the people surrounding the patient Decreased vitality, energy, and productivity.
The need to see a doctor
Usually, the feeling of fatigue and tiredness does not need to seek medical help, but there are some cases that require consulting a doctor if it is present, including the following:
- There is no reason to explain more than tired and tiredness despite the treatment of the most common causes of lifestyle that cause fatigue, such as lack of rest, bad eating habits without success, and continued fatigue for two weeks or more.
- Suffering from a severe allergy to cold.
- Having persistent sleep problems and falling asleep.
- Suffering from depression.
- A higher body temperature than normal.
- Unexplained weight loss.
Seek immediate medical help
In some cases, the cause of fatigue may be a serious medical condition that requires his immediate hospitalization. These include:
- Rectal bleeding.
- Vomiting blood.
- Severe headache.
- Hard breathing.
- Severe pain in the abdomen, back, or pelvis.
- People with thoughts of suicide, self-harm, or other people.
- Pain in the chest area.
- Feeling of weakness and fainting.
Causes of more than tired and physical exhaustion
Fatigue is defined as a state of extreme fatigue and persistent weakness, which increases over time, reduces a person’s energy, enthusiasm, and focus in general, and fatigue affects a person’s emotional and psychological integrity, may persist for a long time, and become more severe and deep, Fortunately, Tiredness can be alleviated by sleep or rest, but what distinguishes fatigue from fatigue is that fatigue is continuous fatigue and does not usually cause sleep or rest. As for what distinguishes weakness from fatigue, it is terms that are often used as if they mean the same thing, but in reality, they are terms describing different feelings and feelings, where weakness is defined as a lack of physical strength or muscles, and a feeling of the need to exert additional energy and energy to move Arms, legs, or other muscles, but morethantired (fatigue) is a feeling of tiredness or the need for rest due to a lack of energy or strength, and it may be linked to several reasons and different factors, and it is worth noting that both weakness and fatigue are a symptom of a problem and not a disease with an existing limit itself, and given Because these symptoms can occur due to infection Other health problems, it can not determine the significance of weakness and fatigue only when diagnosing other symptoms.
Causes of fatigue and physical exhaustion
There are many possible causes for suffering from more than tired and physical exhaustion, and they can be divided into three main sections, and the following is a statement for each of them:
Here is an outline of some lifestyle factors in terms of activities and other lifestyle options that can cause fatigue and exhaustion:
- Physical stress.
- Low level of physical activity.
- Lack of sleep .
- Being overweight or obese .
- Exposure to periods of emotional stress and stress.
- Feeling bored or sad.
- Take some types of medications, such as antidepressants or sedatives.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Use of drugs, such as cocaine.
- Consume a lot of caffeine drinks.
- Eat an unhealthy diet.
Physical health factors
Here is a description of some of the health and physical ailments that cause fatigue and exhaustion:
Anemia: The person with anemia has fewer than normal red blood cells, or does not have enough hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the substance that gives red blood cells their color and contributes to Carrying oxygen throughout the body also, and when the hemoglobin level is low or the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells, the body will not get its oxygen needs, and thus the person feels tired or tired, and the person may also have other symptoms, such as Pallor of the skin, shortness of breath, dizziness, headache.
Hypothyroidism: In this disease, the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone, and hypothyroidism is very common especially in women, and it should be noted that thyroid hormones control metabolism, so when Hormone levels are low A person experiences symptoms of fatigue and fatigue, as well as being overweight and feeling cold.
Heart diseases: Heart diseases, especially heart failure, may cause fatigue all the time, inability to move, and exercise. The heart may be less effective in pumping oxidized blood to muscles and other tissues in the body in the event of heart failure or failure. Heart failure), and even regular daily activities, such as walking or carrying a person’s groceries from the car, become difficult, and other possible symptoms of heart disease include feeling chest pain, palpitations, dizziness, fainting, and shortness or difficulty breathing.
Sleep apnea, which is a chronic condition in which breathing stops temporarily or breathing is shallow, and this condition lasts from a few seconds to a minute during sleep, and this temporary stop or shallow breathing can occur 30 times per minute, And every time the breath returns to normal, and it is often accompanied by a snoring or choking sound, which causes great disruption in the sleep of the injured person, it should be noted that the stopping of breathing during untreated sleep may not only lead to fatigue, but it may extend its effect to increase the risk of disease heart, and stroke ( in English: Stroke), sudden death, Om Other symptoms associated with the interruption of breathing during
sleep: suffering from morning headaches, face memory problems, poor concentration, irritability, depression, and sore throat when you wake up.
Mental health factors
Depression and anxiety are among the most important mental health disorders that cause feelings of chronic fatigue and fatigue, where depression is characterized by sadness and depressed mood for most of the day, in addition to feeling tired and not interested in the usual daily activities, and a person may eat more than Necessary or much less than necessary and may suffer from excessive sleep or lack of sleep in some cases.
Treating fatigue and physical exhaustion
Treatment of fatigue and physical fatigue depends on the disease or circumstance that causes fatigue and fatigue, regardless of whether it is physical, psychological or a combination of the two, and there may be a time between treating the disease and the disappearance of symptoms of fatigue and fatigue, some symptoms may be treated as soon as the condition is treated Essential, for example, individuals with anemia feel better once their red blood cell count increases, while people with Infectious Mononucleosis may need weeks to restore their energy levels to normal or normal.
Treating body weakness and fatigue
The human body is sometimes exposed to weakness and more than tired as a result of losing energy, so the person feels his permanent need to rest and sleep, and therefore does not perform his daily activities as usual, and it is not limited to a specific gender or age, and adversely affects the level of career, school, or even social, and their Several factors cause weakness and fatigue in the body, which we will talk about in this article.
Causes of body weakness and fatigue
There are several causes of body weakness and fatigue, including:
- Not doing exercise. Some people think that exercising depletes energy in the body, which is a misconception.
- Not consuming sufficient quantities of water causes dehydration in the body, which leads to low blood volume in addition to the lack of nutrients reaching the body cells.
- The deficiency of the iron component in the body leads to the lack of oxygen supply in the body and thus causes the body weakness, the inability to focus, feeling tired and nervous, in addition to anemia.
- A constant feeling of tension and anxiety, this more than tired feeling consumes mental energy as a result of permanent thinking.
- Not to eat breakfast, which is one of the most important meals that should not be neglected, because food is fuel for the body, and the body consumes the amount of food that was eaten before bed in order to pump oxygen and blood into the body.
- Eating fast food, sugars, and foods that contain a percentage of carbohydrates leads to an increase in blood sugar and thus a feeling of weakness and morethantired, fatigue and the lack of
- sugar causes these symptoms.
- Long-term hard work, doing business on vacation.
- Staying up long periods of time and not getting enough sleep.
- Increasing the number of salts in the food causes high blood pressure.
- Use smart devices before bed.
Treating body weakness and fatigue
- Some simple exercises should be practiced in the morning that increases energy and physical activity, also maintain heart health and increase blood circulation activity, and strengthen the body and thus limit the body’s feeling tired, tired and weak.
- It is recommended to drink 8-10 glasses of water every day to moisturize the body, and
- it is best to avoid drinking soft drinks and replace them with natural juices.
- It is recommended to eat beans, dark leafy vegetables, peanut butter, red meat, and nuts, as these foods are rich in vitamin C, which provides energy and vitality.
- It is advised to take a deep breath when a person feels anxious and tense, exposure to air, practice yoga exercises, and determine the cause of anxiety and stress and think about solving the problem realistically.
- Breakfast must be eaten to provide the body with food when waking up to increase its energy.
- You should avoid eating high-calorie and fatty foods like fast food and not eating sweets.
It is advised to take a rest during work because the body needs a complete relaxation and rest to return to work with more enthusiasm and energy, and that rest helps to renew the muscles of the body and mind, and not to do work on the day of the holiday.
- It is advised to sleep for about eight hours a day and to avoid staying up late.
- It should not be excessive to put salt on food.
- It is recommended to avoid using devices before bed, preferably outside the room or away from the bed.
The most important and easiest way to treat fatigue and extreme fatigue
Fatigue and extreme fatigue are some of the common ailments today, and people suffering from more than tired fatigue, extreme fatigue, are constantly tired and have difficulty maintaining their daily lives.
This can last for a long time and has harmful health effects. In this article, we can give you an idea about this disease (fatigue and extreme fatigue), and how to treat it.
Fatigue and extreme fatigue
Real fatigue-morethantired is much more than a feeling of heavy work, and just sleepiness, and makes you curl up in bed, and forget the rest of the world, but it creeps into daily life and affects your physical and mental health, which makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish Things happen.
Fatigue is difficult because it is a symptom, or a mysterious condition, which is a disease in itself.
- There is a good chance to get rid of it with some treatments and change a number of habits and lifestyles.
- The causes of more than tired (fatigue) and extreme fatigue Continuous work, long hours, without rest.
- Malfunctioning of the lymph nodes and thyroid gland.
- Weak blood.
- Eat unhealthy food.
- Constant tension and anxiety.
- Infection with the body with some diseases, such as influenza and cold.
Symptoms of fatigue, extreme fatigue
- Feeling of extreme fatigue.
- a headache.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Some areas of the body become very sensitive when touched (such as the armpits or neck).
- Swollen lymph nodes.
- Forget about, and memory problems.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Excessive sleepiness.
- Eating disorders.
Treating fatigue and extreme fatigue
Treating fatigue and extreme fatigue is done in two ways, to reduce symptoms and boost immunity:
Some natural options for treating more than tired (fatigue), extreme fatigue. Among the most important natural treatments include:
The antiviral properties of ginger help with treatment. It is recommended to drink a cup of tea made with ginger root, after sweetening it.
Ginseng roots have a special place among the various herbs because it helps the body cope with stress, fatigue, whether that stress is caused by intense heat, cold, hunger, or fatigue, by improving the health of the adrenal gland, which is a The body’s command center and response to stress.
A little ginseng helps regulate the adrenal gland, relieve stress and fatigue.
You will need 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh ginseng root.
Boil a cup of water, then place the chopped ginseng root on top, or a teaspoon of dried ginseng, and let it soak in hot water for 10 minutes after covering it.
The mixture can be sweetened with a teaspoon of honey, add some slices of lemon, and replace this mixture, with your coffee in the morning, and ginseng should be drunk daily for its effect to be stronger and more effective.
Eating citrus fruits of all kinds, from lemon juice to orange juice, does not stop at being home remedies, but rather refreshing, and relieves you of fatigue and fatigue.
Start your day with a cup of lemon juice, you will find yourself away from stress caused by fatigue and fatigue, and this refreshing feeling will continue until the rest of the day.
You will need fresh lemon juice in a cup of water, and if it is winter, make the water warm, and if in summer, enjoy the cold, and repeat drinking twice daily.
Hemp seeds are useful because they contain magnesium. It is recommended to add hemp seeds to salads, soft drinks, delicious meals, or sauces.
There is a strong correlation between spinach and energy, or strength, as it is rich in iron, which can contribute to increasing the number of red blood cells, providing you with more energy, and fighting anemia.
It is rich in magnesium, and one cup of spinach contains 39% of the recommended daily intake of magnesium necessary for the body, and early research has shown that it works to improve muscle function during exercise.
You will need at least a cup of spinach daily, raw, or cooked.
Bee pollen is known for its rejuvenating effect, and it is recommended to use it to increase physical performance and activity, as it can be mixed with honey to achieve the maximum benefit for the immune system, and you can take it on an empty stomach every day.
Chicken broth is usually prepared using a whole chicken, boiled, after adding spices to it, to take advantage of all the nutrients that help to strengthen the body’s defense system and prevent fatigue. Chicken broth has been used for centuries to prevent physical and mental fatigue, and for a period of four weeks, So that he drinks a broth at a rate of one cup every day.
Drink potato water
A cup of fresh potato water relaxes, in fact, it is a great home remedy for morethantired.
It can be prepared by soaking some slices of unpeeled potatoes in water, leaving it for half an hour, then filtering, and drinking it, it is a drink rich in potassium, and helps to feel relaxed, because it contains a group of minerals necessary for the body, such as magnesium.
Potassium does not give you energy directly, but with the magnesium that potatoes contain, the energy is released, the muscles move properly, and get rid of the boredom, fatigue, and fatigue that afflicts you.
A tablespoon of dried licorice root, soaked in a cup of water, for 10 minutes, and on it, some slices of lemon, sweetened with a teaspoon of honey, and drink this mixture in the morning, will eliminate morethantired (fatigue) and fatigue.
Homemade folk remedies against more than tired (fatigue)
Put a cup of soybeans in the blender with a spoonful of spices, crush them well, and add this mixture to any of the food you eat, every day, this is a good source of natural energy, but you should pay attention not to increase the dose because the calories are very high in this Mix.
Other treatments to relieve fatigue and extreme fatigue
Sleep just enough
When you don’t get enough sleep, the problem begins, in which case the focus problems also begin, and the body becomes unstable because usually, an adult must sleep for at least 7 hours.
You must go to sleep at the same time every night to ensure that you sleep properly, and in order to achieve balance, you have to ventilate the bedroom, and not take the TV or mobile phone to the bedroom.
Eating unhealthy foods causes fatigue and fatigue. If you are tired, your blood sugar will likely decrease, and fatigue morethantired will occur.
And in order not to feel tired and tired, prepare a regular breakfast, eat every meal on time, and that the nutrition is rich in protein, and carbohydrates to get rid of fatigue (morethantired) and exhaustion.
Anemia is a disease caused by a lack of oxygen. Anemia occurs due to insufficient oxygen reaching the tissues and organs. Iron deficiency, especially in women, may occur due to blood loss during the menstrual cycle. This all causes constant fatigue and fatigue. You should eat lean meat, Eat liver, oysters, and beans, which are rich in iron.
Get rid of depression
Severe fatigue, fatigue, loss of appetite, headache are symptoms of depression, and people suffering from this condition, their fatigue becomes chronic, it is necessary to consult a doctor if there is fatigue, severe fatigue for more than two weeks when psychotherapy and medications are used for treatment.
Try to be active
We assume that if we feel exhausted, we should take a nap, but this is not true, because excessive rest or sleep has a completely opposite effect, while exercise boosts our energies in the long run.
If you feel tired, you just need a good dose of fresh air, to rejuvenate your body and mind, you will need a good pair of shoes, and run in the fresh air.
It is extremely important that you keep your exercises regularly to increase your energy, and go for a walk.
Note: Excessive activity can sometimes lead to morethantired, but you will feel refreshed in the long run.
- Increased red blood cells
- Iron is important, and without it, our bodies cannot produce enough red blood cells.
- Red blood cells contain hemoglobin, the iron-rich protein that carries oxygen throughout the body.
- Many people believe that oxygen is used when it enters the lungs, but in reality, it must travel to all parts of our bodies, to all our cells, and our organs in order to function.
- The lack of oxygen leads to a decrease in the performance of the body, which leads to fatigue and extreme fatigue, and this is called iron deficiency anemia.
- You will need one cup of all fresh dandelion, nettle, or two teaspoons of dried dandelion, and nettle.
- It is prepared by boiling a cup of water, then adding the amount of dandelion and nettle to the boiling water, and let it soak for 10 minutes, then strain the mixture of herbs, add a teaspoon of honey as desired, and drink it twice daily.
Yoga is not only a form of physical exercise, but also one of the spiritual sports, it helps you calm your mind, focus on your breathing, strengthen muscles, increase flexibility in your body, combat fatigue, tame internal disturbance, and boost your energy.
The combination of mind and body can make you feel like a new person, and there is no need to join the classroom, to practice it, you can do it at home.
Siesta is beautiful, there is no such thing as enjoying the luxury of taking a nap in the middle of the day, and waking up afterward for a refreshing feeling.
Siesta reduce fatigue, sharpen your working mind, improve your mood, and make you more alert.
You will need a comfortable nap, as the brain slowly falls asleep after about 20-30 minutes, and 20 minutes, or so, as a nap will leave you feeling refreshed and alert.
last word …
Symptoms of more than tired (fatigue) begin unusually, and if you develop these abnormal symptoms, you should immediately consult your doctor, with a suggestion that you do some things that can comfort you and relieve you:
- Try splitting your day in two as work and rest.
- Begin exercising slowly, starting once a week, and increasing it, respectively.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic drinks that contain caffeine (such as coffee, tea, cola, chocolate, etc.), because caffeine is actually a beneficial and harmful substance at the same time when more of it is taken than necessary, the heart rate accelerates, and blood pressure rises The nervousness increases, so morethantired and fatigue begin after a while. For this reason, caffeine intake should be limited, in balanced quantities.
- Reduce your stress level by doing activities such as yoga, meditation, and massage as much as possible.
- Do not make your body thirsty, because constant fatigue can occur in the absence of water in the body, sometimes, even if you do not want to drink water, your body may be dry, for this reason, you should drink at least 2.5 liters of water per day.
- stop smoking.
- You have to sleep for eight hours every day.
5 natural remedies for fatigue and exhaustion
It is normal for us to suffer from more than tired and tiredness at times, especially after a period of hard and continuous work. Coffee and stimulants may be used by some as a way to boost energy and restore activity, but they are temporary and harmful solutions.
For this reason, today we offer you these natural tips that you can prepare at home, which will help you to restore your activity to carry out your daily tasks.
1- Drink more water
The body loses a lot of fluids during the day by sweating or urinating, especially in hot countries. It is necessary to maintain fluid balance in the body because a lack of it will lead to fatigue and exhaustion. Make sure you have to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water during the day and other liquids such as natural juices. Drinking enough water helps boost your physical energy and feel energized.
2- Natural Energy Drink
The energy drinks on the market contain a high content of sugar, calories, and chemicals, which is a temporary solution to increase energy and harmful to the heart. You can prepare a natural energy drink at home, using the fruits, herbs, and vegetables available in your kitchen full of health benefits, vitamins, and antioxidants.
3- Organizing the
Scientific research has confirmed that organizing the daily meal schedule helps maintain general health and boost activity. Delays in meal times may cause fatigue and lethargy and increase the production of cortisol (stress hormone). It is important to organize dates for eating, sleeping and exercising to enjoy good health, maintain vigor and boost energy.
4- Doing sports
Exercise is very essential for public safety, for keeping fit, and for eliminating fatigue and exhaustion. Sports help boost heart health, detoxify the body, eliminate lethargy and feel tired. Exercise also improves mood and increases concentration.
Meditation helps free the body and mind from negative energy, and it also helps to relax and feel comfortable. Try to set aside some time daily for meditation and a state of intellectual calm that will relieve fatigue or exhaustion.
Every day the body needs at least 7-8 hours of sleep. Sleep deprivation causes more than tired fatigue, exhaustion, and even depression, so try to get enough sleep a day to get rid of fatigue and get your activity back.
Try these simple, natural tips for treating more than tired (fatigue) and exhaustion, for a feeling of well being, restoration and vitality.